Child Care Providers: SPARK Learning Lab provides all professional development sessions for child care providers. Use Indiana Learning Paths to register for any face-to-face sessions, live webinars or online trainings. Español.
- This event has passed.
Thursday, October 27, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Presented by Jim Ginder, Health Education Specialist at the Hamilton County Health Department, you will learn to:
- List three types of poisons.
- Describe three developmental characteristics that put children at risk for poisoning.
- Explain three plants that are toxic.
- Identify three questions that the Poison Center will ask.
- Review the phone number for Poison Control.