How to report incidents

General incident complaints

Families with concerns or complaints have the right to share them – and they can do so readily.

CCDF policies require each state to have a hotline for families to share complaints about programs. The complaint hotline phone number is 1-800-299-1627. Families can find that number on a variety of websites, including Child Care Finder, Brighter Futures Indiana, and on all local child care resource and referrals websites.


Child Care Development Fund complaints

The Child Care Development Fund (CCDF) is the state’s child care voucher/financial assistance program. If you have complaints or issues, call Maximus at: