Determine Funding

Although families provide you funds via tuition, you can explore a number of opportunities to explore for additional funding assistance. Read more below for contacts and information.

Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF)

Providers can apply for CCDF funding if they meet certain standards of health and safety, called Provider Eligibility Standards (PES). If Indiana unlicensed providers complete the Provider Eligibility Standards,  they may receive CCDF payments if they provide care for up to five unrelated children . Once providers submit all the required written documentation for PES, they will schedule an eligibility inspection. Upon passing, they will be eligible to receive funds.

To request a Minimum Standards Packet to become CCDF-certified, call Maximus at 833-946-8253. Licensed providers and unlicensed registered ministries can contact Affiliated Computer Services (ACS) at 1-800-422-0850 to request a swipe box.

Learn More about Child Care and Development Funding

On My Way Pre-K

Providers may be eligible to participate in the On My Way Pre-K Scholarship Program.  If providers meet the program’s criteria, they will be eligible to receive grants equal to the cost of enrollment for each child in their program who receives a scholarship.  If you are in Marion County, contact Joy McCall at for questions or assistance in applying.

Learn More about On My Way Pre-K

Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)

You may be eligible to receive a cash reimbursement if you serve nutritious meals and snacks and complete annual trainings as a part of the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP). CACFP is funded by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Find a CACFP sponsors from the list of food sponsors.

Learn More about the Child and Adult Care Food Program