Your Guide to Family Assistance Resources in Central Indiana
Here at Child Care Answers, we work to ensure all young children in central Indiana are participating in high-quality early education. This includes working with families with young children in order to access resources, plan for the future, and thrive as a successful family unit. Check out our family assistance guide for an overview of the services and programs available in your area.
Included in this guide:
- Locating and paying for quality child care
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Women, Infants, and Children Program (WIC)
- Healthcare: Medicaid and health clinics
- Food and clothing pantries
- Immigrant resources
- Additional family resources and supports, including transportation and more!