Child Care in Indiana
Providers can serve children in a number of environments, from large centers in a commercial setting to small groups in a provider’s home. In Indiana, you can find safe, high-quality programs in homes, centers, schools and faith-based early learning settings. Programs can vary greatly, and not all have the same licensing requirements or health and safety standards. Your child’s personality and your personal preference may lead you to one type over another.
Care options include:
- Licensed and unlicensed child care center
- Registered ministry or religious-based preschool
- Licensed and unlicensed family child care
- Private school and preschool programs
- Co-op preschool programs
- Nanny or in-home care
- Head Start and Early Head Start
- Public school and developmental preschool
Finding care has never been easier! Our specialists can consult with you on which type of child care will best fit your needs, based on your child’s age or special needs. Click the orange button to fill out our easy-to-use online form!